Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 19:46:26 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]It was a spectacle to behold. Two Rocket Grunts, one ex-turned-leader and one rising gym challenger, had just put on one of the most electrifying gym battles to ever shake up Ever Grande City. And to think; it wasn't even Isaac's strangest trip to the League's innermost sanctum.[break][break]

Truth be told, it was hard not to admire Johanna. She'd done what so many other Rockets couldn't. She'd earned a clean break from the weight of her past, and escaped a life that wasn't for her until it molded her into a more fitting form. Now she was far from the nervous, shy grunt she had been. She had an adoring audience hanging on her word, a position of prestige, and some dramatically improved battling skills.[break][break]

But that was the Johanna that the public saw. How was the Johanna that only she knew doing? Isaac didn't have as much time to checm as he'd liked before the show had to go on, so he made a point of inviting Johanna to hang out during one of her moments off from duty. He didn't just want Johanna the public face to be okay. He wanted the inner Johanna, his friend, to be thriving as well.[break][break]

For the time being, he waited in the branches of one of Fortree's many sturdy trees. Surely, he'd have time to rest before Johanna arrived . . . maybe even steal a quick nap . . . he worked hard, after all . . . he totally deserved it . . .[break][break]

Oh dear. Isaac had already dozed off. Clearly, a sign he needed to stop running himself ragged.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 12:38:50 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

When Isaac had invited her out on a little outing in Fortree, she hadn’t expected to find him sleeping in a tree.

Oh all the places he could fall asleep. Johanna sighed. He hadn’t even woken up when she arrived, and she hadn’t even been trying to hide her presence. Her casual attire very much made that apparent with its bright neon merch style. The TERAVOLT logo well worn by many a wash now.

She looked at her watch, for a moment wondering if she should just let him sleep. But the companion Pokémon of the day had other such thoughts.

The Omanyte wiggled its way down from her shoulder, then up the tree climbing sneakily until it found itself within range of Isaac’s face. Then it began to give the boy a good old facial massage, nose-tickling included.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 6:11:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PURRLOIN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KINGAMBIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUPREME OVERLORD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RETALIATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 14:17:10 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac's nose twitched once.[break][break]

It twitched twice.[break][break]

And then the dam burst. Isaac broke into laughter, clutching his sides and rolling from side to side. "Oi, oi, that tickles!" he said between breathless laughs, his sleepiness meaning his defenses were lower than ever. "C'mon, buddy, cut that ou-"[break][break]

Isaac blinked a few times, as if remembering that he was in a narrow crook between branches. There really wasn't much space to toss and turn on such a perch, was there? And any sudden movements might just . . .[break][break]

As if on cue, Isaac started to plummet.[break][break]

The good news was that Isaac was okay, his fall slowed by a few branches on the way down and ending in a bed soft leaves and grass. He was dazed and groaning, but mostly unharmed. The better news was that he'd went out of his way to safeguard the Omanyte, catching him on the way down and shielding him from the impact with his body. "Good to see ya, Jojo" he said woozily as he turned to where Jojo was standing. He held the Omanyte towards her with a weary smile. "This guy yours?"[break][break]

The best news was that the grass nearby started to shake. Clearly, Isaac's fall had been the perfect wild Pokemon bait.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 17:32:40 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

The Omanyte equivalent of ‘ups’ escaped the tentacled tickler as he saw Isaac fall to the ground only to then realize that he was about to share the same fate as he began to fall.

Luckily Isaac was caught by the grace of a few branches, softening his fall, before reaching the ground. And the Omanyte who followed was caught by Isaac. It wiggled appreciatively in response.

“Yeah it is.” Johanna walked over to grab the wiggly-boy from Isaac. “It’s good to see you as well.”

Little more did she get to say before the grass rustled and a large Pokémon she wasn’t exactly familiar with appeared. It almost looked like an oddly shaped Bisharp. But be that as it may, it looked rather strong and aggressive clearly looking for a fight.

And so she quickly allowed a pokéball to fly, and from it an Aegislash appeared. “Dorian please take care of that.” She pointed at the Kingambit.

A short battle began. Blades clashed for a brief moment, Dorian seemingly enjoying himself for a moment. But then the Ghastly sword and shield creature became too eager and the SACRED SWORD cut too deep.

Kingambit was knocked out. Johanna was quick to throw a Pokéball to capture the thing. She would nurse it back to health later.

OOC: Capturing Kingambit

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 20:33:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LITLEO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WORK UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NOBLE ROAR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LECHONK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AROMA VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE KINGAMBIT!

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 1:24:51 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac whistled at the brief Errol Flynn reenactment going on, clearly impressed by the talent Johanna's Pokemon could put on display. Despite the beefed-up Bisharp being an imposing foe, her Aegislash was able to make quick work of it. The strange mutation was now all hers![break][break]

"Sheesh, you should've told me you had an Aegislash," Isaac said once the little battle was handled. "I bet we could've really wowed the crowd if we put on a swordfight mid gym battle." Was Isaac teasing, or was he serious? Sometimes with him, it could be tricky to tell.[break][break]

"Then again, that's probably not League regulation, huh?" Or maybe it was. Some of these gym battles could get spicy, even with the more avant garde ones becoming deemphasized over time. "Ah well. Another time, then."[break][break]

"So, whatcha been up to lately? Eating up that life of fortune and fame? Scoring free roller coaster rides?"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 16:58:58 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

One Kingambit richer, Johanna could return her attention to Isaac. The Sword and Shield returned to her side as she did. “Definitely not within League regulations. Especially with children in the audience.” Johanna commented. “You know, we wouldn’t want them to mimic dangerous stunts, like picking up possessed swords.”

What went for a chuckle escaped the Aegislash.

“Pretty much. At least that’s what I would like to say. But it’s surprising how much work it takes to run a place like that.” Johanna sighed.

“You would think that all you need to do is hire some people to look after the place, but then one thing leads to another, and suddenly you are elbow deep in an ice-cream machine trying to fix it because none of the repairmen are available.”

That had been a fun Monday morning.

“How about you?” She returned the question, attention at Isaac until she felt the gentle prodding of a snout.

She looked down. A rather nice smelling Lechonk was sniffing at her leg. She kneeled down and began to pet the pig-pokémon while listening to Isaac.

The Lechonk seemed not bothered by the glinting steel of Aegislash wanting to make pork-chop out of it.

OOC: Capturing Kingambit

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 5:23:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRAWDAUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ADAPTABILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VICE GRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FARFETCH'D APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KNOCK OFF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE LECHONK!

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 18:17:37 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Yeah. 'Cause Pokemon training's such a safe sport," Isaac teased, even as he fondly looked over the Pokemon wandering around the route. It was easy enough for non-trainers to own a little pet Pokemon with barely any power behind it, but that wasn't the ideal the League held up at something to strive towards. Now that he knew how powerful Pokemon could be firsthand, it was almost surreal to him that this was the kind of journey they used to encourage 10 year olds to take.[break][break]

Then again, it was all the more important these days. With how much more dangerous the region had become, Pokemon gave all people of all ages the ability to protect themselves. When you were facing down a rampaging badassasaurus rex, it didn't quite matter whether it was a fresh-faced baby, grown man, or little old lady standing behind it.[break][break]

It wasn't surprising to Isaac that Jojo's journey hadn't been all fun and games so far. had told him plenty about the paperwork, minutia, and elbow grease that it took to keep a gym running. Maybe that was why his old man was never able to hack it past minors.[break][break]

His own experiences at the Bazaar had taught him similar, too. He was more hands-off with it these days, in large part because a more militarized Rocket meant being Blackjack felt less like fun and games. However, he still poked in every now and then to lend a helping hand from behind the scenes, often to untangle messes that he didn't even expect to encounter.[break][break]

"Good on ya for stepping up to the plate, though. The gym's been a big hit so far," he pointed out, noting just how many challengers and successes she'd encountered. "You should be proud."[break][break]

What was Isaac up to? What wasn't Isaac up to anymore? He thought of the gym challenges he'd taken on so far; Josh, , . Each pushed him further than the last. Each taught him new things to appreciate about both his team, himself, and the wide world they'd inhabited. They weren't the only ones; 's sword school was already working wonders for him, and empowered him with such a sense of belonging.[break][break]

Then there was . Keeping her safe from the League and Rocket alike was a ton of work, but the moments where he could bring her happiness and peace made it all the more worth it. She wasn't the only one. His heart broke for what had been put through, though she was indoctrinated far deeper than Eris had been. was a lot better at taking care of himself, but even he was someone Isaac worried greatly for in this environment. If he could just keep them safe . . .[break][break]

And what of himself? Two Harcourts played tug of war with his soul. There was , to whom he owed his life, his career, his strength, and his future. Then there was , who had survived the same struggles Isaac wrestled with and was one of the few to know the way out from them. The stories he told of Kanto still haunted him to this day, but it was a haunting he needed oh so badly.[break][break]

"Me?" he asked, snapped out of his reverie by the question. "I've just been kinda . . . figuring myself out, I guess."

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 18:51:37 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

A small chuckle was elicited by Isaac’s response. It was a fair point, Pokémon training wasn’t exactly without its fair share of dangers. But that was neither here nor there.

She picked the Lechonk up, cradling it safely in her arms. The It made some happy grunts as it did, then smiled at Isaac

By the time her attention returned to Isaac, she heard his compliments. Another chuckle escaped her, this time with a mild hint of nervousness to it alongside a blush.

“Yeah it really has.” She paused. “Surprisingly so.” followed in a mumble.

An Oink escaped the Lechonk as a strand of long blue hair caught its attention.

Speaking of things catching the attention. A Crawdaunt was approaching, lured by the smell of Lechonk. Luckily Johanna’s Aegislash hated being idle, and so flew into action as soon as the predatory Pokémon came into view. With a Sacred Sword slash leading into a follow up Brutal Swing, and a Shadow Claw for good measure, finalized the Crawdaunts defeat.

“Oh?” Johanna asked. “What have you figured out so far?” She asked curiosity and concern mixed equally well. If she didn’t know better it almost sounded like Isaac was beginning to have doubts…

OOC: Capturing Crawdaunt

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 21:16:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PURUGLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SENTRET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ME FIRST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE CRAWDAUNT!

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 2:55:12 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Hey, sometimes the most important we can surprise is ourselves." Isaac shot Johanna a good natured smile, giving her shoulder a gentle nudge with his own. "Can't say I expected you to be the crowd type. But, damn. You've got 'em eating out of the palm of your hand. Be proud of that."[break][break]

Sometimes, life had a way of throwing you onto a vastly different trajectory than you expected. Sometimes, what you thought was a weakness turned out to be a strength just waiting to develop. Sometimes, what you thought was your lot in life was just a chain holding you back. Sometimes, the only true path to self-discovery was through the unknown.[break][break]

Maybe that was a lesson both of them needed to learn.[break][break]

"Well, I've been learning that I should start giving myself more credit, for one," Isaac admitted. "Stop letting a bunch of ghosts from my past tell me what I can and can't do." The Isaac of last year would've never been able to imagine everything that he had accomplished up to this point.[break][break]

At the same time, the Isaac of last year would've never been able to grasp the gravity of what he had to give up to get here.[break][break]

"It's funny. I took your gym challenge 'cause I wanted to support you, y'know?" A small, weary laugh escaped Isaac. It sounded so dorky when he said it like that. "It was a big step for you, and I wanted to see how the gym leader life was treating you. So I figured, hey. Why not give it a go?"[break][break]

"But . . . shit. I think I might have a knack for this whole battle thing."

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 8:36:43 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Isaac made fair points. She could certainly not argue against them, not that she wanted to either. Especially so as he regaled her with the tale of what he had figured out. Only for him to move the topic back to the Gym Challenge and how he took it to support her.

She appreciated that, she truly did, and it was easy enough to read that upon her face, as she smiled.

The Lechonk in her arms made some more oink sounds. Not really knowing what all of this was about, but it liked to see two humans getting along.

“You definitely do. Honestly, You could probably make a living off of being a professional Pokémon trainer, if you wanted to.” Johanna said encouragingly.

Speaking of encouragement. The delicious scent of Lechonk attracted yet another predatory Pokémon. This time a Purugly. But when it realized that it's soon-to-be meal was in the company of trainers it hissed, challenging them to battle for the food.

This time Omanyte was the one to answer the call. The small wiggly tentacle boy slithered its way over to the feline. As the Purugly attempted to crush the smaller fossil-Cephalopod beneath its weight, it found itself denied by a green barrier.

The PROTECT offered the Omanyte enough time to send wave upon wave of salty BRINE at its opponent. Each hit stronger than the last until the Purugly found itself defeated.

OOC: Capturing Purugly

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 5:33:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MORGREM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TORMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FALSE SURRENDER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAUSHOLD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TECHNICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POPULATION BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BABY DOLL EYES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE PURUGLY!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times